Classic Parisian elegance meets contemporary hospitality
The best present I could ask for during those first and moodiest months of the year is definitely a trip to Paris including a stay in a new hotel, one with typical Parisian views to Haussmann facades and full of adorable aesthetics details.
This is what L’Oréal Professionnel offered a couple of days ago by inviting me to the global launch event for their new vegan hair color and hair care series.
Two days in wintry Paris at the end of January is a high dose of feel good vibes. In the case of L’Oréal Professionnel press trip it came with a stay in the Maison Albar Celine Hotel, an elegant new boutique hotel that had opened its doors just a year ago at is located at a stone’s throw away from Pont Neuf bridge.
Discovering Maison Albar Celine Hotel
I already knew about this hotel that actually is the flagship hotel of the Maison Albar brand. I had received the press release for its opening some time ago and was very happy I would have the chance to stay at a place that embodies French elegance and at the same time offers an innovative hotel concept.
So here I am, checking in at a junior suite at Maison Albar Celine Hotel which as far as I know is a creation of Celine Falco who comes from a long line of hotel owners dating back from 1923.
For the outfitting of her “Paris Celine” hotel, Celine Falco has called upon her friends and partners in architecture, design and the arts. The architecture was entrusted to atelier COs and the interior decor to Alexandre Danan. The result is a boutique hotel with an authentic French charm and a fresh contemporary style.
The spa and the restaurant at Maison Albar Celine Hotel
In the hotel, there is also a spa, open to all, residents and visitors alike. The Celine Spa by Cinq Mondes offers a vast space of gentle warmth dedicated to relaxation, with an indoor swimming pool and cosy cubicles to discover a unique range of care options and massages inspired by beauty rituals of the World.
Finally you can’t but love Odette by Rostang Père et Filles restaurant with its refreshingly simple and contemporary menu, home-made and locally sourced food, and a rediscovered tradition of sharing dishes: feels just like home!
In Paris and Maison Albar Celine with L’Oréal Professionnel
We had a great time with L’Oréal Professionnel team and media people from Greece and of course had the chance to learn all about two innovative hair product ranges that will be in the market in the following months.
I am talking about Botanea, the brand’s first 100% herbal haircolor and Source Essentielle, the very first range of naturally derived hair care products that can be refilled in salons.
With these two new series in hair color and hair care, L’Oréal Professionnel combines naturality, scientific expertise and professional result. Source Essentielle is also very photogenic and I couldn’t miss the chance to photograph it in the marble bathroom of Maison Albar Celine Hotel.
Why I loved Maison Albar Celine Hotel
- I had my own balcony overlooking rue Pont Neuf.
- I loved the decoration which is full of art deco details, based on materials like velvet, brass, leather, wood and marble and with soft, soothing hues that managed to creat a homely ambience.
- Technology is all around! I could adjust the ambiance of the room to suit my mood using the iPad placed on my bed side table. I could also control TV and temperature, Best of all, I could open the curtains and turn off the lights from my bed, something I found very convenient!
- I enjoyed a lovely breakfast with many healthy options and expertly made poached eggs at Odette, the restaurant of the hotel, gazing at the people passing by at Rue Pont Neuf. At the same place I had some desserts to die for.
- I found some really cool stuff in my room. Chocolates by Chocolats des Francais and best of all, my favourite tea by Mariages Freres plus amenities by Lalique.